Perfect Derma Peel
The Perfect Derma Peel
Sometimes, our clients are looking for something a little more powerful than Eminence Organic Skincare.
The Perfect Derma™ Peel is a safe, effective medium depth peel for All Skin Types & Ethnicities. This product is virtually painless, with no pre-peel skin preparation and little downtime. The Perfect Derma™ Peel is the only peel that includes the powerful anti-oxidant Glutathione, which lightens and brightens the skin, slows down the aging process and helps prevent wrinkles. The Peel includes a take home kit with products and instructions on how to take care of your skin post peel.
Other ingredients include:
trichloroacetic acid (TCA)
- Patients who are pregnant or breast feeding
- Patients with an allergy to any peel ingredient listed above or aspirin
- Patients who have used Accutane within the past 4 months
- Patients who have open wounds, sunburn, infected skin, cold sores or lesions.
- Patients with a history of cold sores (herpes simplex) may be given an antiviral 3 days prior to peel
- Patients who have recently had treatments such as waxing, electrolysis or chemical exfoliants
- Patients who are undergoing chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy
- Patients with a history of an autoimmune disease or any condition that may weaken the immune system
Perfect Derma Peel is fast becoming a fan favourite in Calgary and for good reason. The results speak for themselves.
Gentlemen: Please shave 24 hours before your peel.
The day of the peel application is Day 1. The peel solution should remain on the treated areas for at least 6 hours (overnight if possible). Do not touch, rub or apply make up immediately after the treatment. A home care kit is given to you with products and instructions on taking care of your skin post peel.
Day 2 (am)
Make up can be applied if desired.
After peeling begins, you will continue to use the products in your home care kit. Do not pull, pick or rub the peeling skin, let the peeling occur naturally. Rubbing, picking or pulling may cause scarring.
Mild sloughing may still be occurring in some treated areas, but continue using your home care kit instructions.
Basic Peel - $300
Basic Peel with Booster - $350
Pro Clinical Peel
This is an effective option for those wanting a more gentle peel featuring a clinically proven blend of acids and antioxidants for a fresh, youthful appearance. Pro Clinical Peel is a superficial peel which helps maintain results from your Perfect Derma Peel between applications. It can be done every 2 weeks and is also safe for all skin types. Many of our clients select this peel during the Spring and Summer months as there is no downtime and is great for maintaining results throughout the year.
- Glycolic Acid - This alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) exfoliates dead skin, reduces the sign of aging, and eliminates acne causing bacteria.
- Lactic Acid - A gentle yet effective exfoliant that brightens and hydrates the skin.
- Salicylic Acid - The beta hyroxy acid (BHA) fights acne, soothes the skin and keeps pores clear and clean.
- Glutathione - The master antioxidant nourishes the skin at the cellular level and helps reduce pigmentation.
We recommend pairing this with our hydro facial for best results.
$60 add on to any facial except our Express Facial
$150 as a stand alone treatment