Many people ask us what makes Bio Sculpture so fantastic. Here’s a few bullet points taken right from the Bio Sculpture website:
• The healthier alternative – no inhaling of fumes, odour or dust.
• Bio Sculpture was tested to the highest standards in the largest cosmetic study ever done in the nail industry and awarded a Five Star Safety Rating.
• Bio Gel is a nail hardening treatment – strong, durable but flexible. Will protect the natural nails while allowing weak, brittle nails to grow.
• Enhances the natural nail without damaging the nail plate.
• Natural looking nails without the use of primers, bonders and resins.
• Choose from more than 100 colours, Clear, French Manicure or Pink-and-Whites.
• For the bride: Permanent pink-and-whites that will last for weeks without chipping.
• For temporary colour change on colour gel: Simply apply any fashion colour from the Bio Sculpture collection of high quality, double density polishes and remove with Bio Sculpture Polish Remover to return to the original gel colour.
• Permanent colour on toenails will leave the feet immaculately groomed for weeks – no more unsightly chipped or worn polish. Don’t go on holiday without it!
• No excessive buffing before or after applying Bio Sculpture Gel.
• Bio Sculpture Gel may be applied over other permanent enhancements.
• Bio Sculpture Sculpting Gel creates strong, natural looking extensions without the use of glue or resin.
• Bio Sculpture Gel is easy to care for at home – Travel Kits are available from your salon.
• Bio Sculpture Gel is not made in the same laboratory or factory than any other gel.
• Bio Sculpture manufactured the first ever colour gel worldwide.
• The Number 1 selling Colour Gel in Canada
If you would like to know more about Bio Sculpture, visit their website: http://www.biosculpturenails.com/consumers.php