If you are a new client or a regular client who has not yet completed our electronic form, please complete the following massage consent form before your appointment.
Forms must be sent prior to your appointment (see below). We can only provide direct bill for the following insurers:
At this time we can only accept direct billing for new clients Tuesday to Thursday between 11:30am and 3:00pm, but we are able to provide a receipt for you to claim back your massage.
Alberta Blue Cross
Chamber of Commerce
Great West Life
Maximum Benefit or Johnston Group
Please be advised that because of circumstances beyond our control, sometimes direct billing can’t be processed and you will be responsible for paying for your massage upfront and we will issue you a receipt so you can claim it back through your insurer directly.
– Print & complete the 3 page document and email to email@example.com prior to your appointment. If you do not send the forms in prior to your massage (at the very latest the day before your appointment) we will not be able to process your direct bill until your next visit and instead you will be reimbursed by submitting your receipt. The forms can be found here:
Direct Bill Process
- Prior to booking, please ensure you do not require a Dr. note for a massage as many insurance companies require this on an annual basis and will not reimburse coverage without this. Your Massage Therapist doesn’t need to see this, it is for your insurance provider’s information only.
- Book an appointment online and in the comments section please put “direct bill” with the name of your insurer”
- Complete the forms http://www.gelousspa.ca/printable-forms/ and email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your appointment (no later than the day before your appointment)
- Complete the consent form at http://www.gelousspa.ca/massage-consent-form/ which automatically returns back to us
- At your appointment, we will direct bill your insurance. Please be advised that because of circumstances beyond our control, sometimes direct billing can’t be processed and you will be responsible for paying for your massage upfront and we will issue you a receipt so you can claim it back through your insurer directly.
Please note: there is an additional $5.00 fee for direct bill processing.