Microneedling Single Treatment – Regular
Microneedling Package of 3 – Regular
Microneedling Single Treatment – Organic
Microneedling Package of 3 – Organic
Add ons optional during each individual treatment:
$100– neck and decollete (chest)
Special Packages Available Here!
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling in Calgary is fast becoming the most popular skin care treatment in town. With only a short downtime, this amazing treatment is used to treat and improve many skin conditions. Microneedling is also known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), skin needling or dermarolling. Microneedling is a natural treatment that helps rejuvenate the skin without surgery as it works with your own body’s healing process as microneedles penetrate through the epidermis and stimulates a healing response. A great alternative or compliment to botox, fillers and other cosmetic injectables if you are looking for a more natural and healthy alternative approach to skin care.
EDermastamp Microneedling = the best!
We researched the best in Calgary for Microneedling machines and chose the best one we could find for our clients because we believe you deserve the best microneedling in Calgary. EDermastamp was the first Health Canada approved machine in Canada and it is the best microneedling machine out there. You can trust that when you come for your microneedling at Gelous Spa that we already did the research to bring you the very best treatment for you and your skin.
How Often Do I Need to Come?
For best results, it is recommended you do a minimum of 3 treatments, 6 weeks apart. Some conditions will require further treatments, but this is a good starting point and a package of 3 makes it more affordable for you!
What Does Microneedling Do?
Microneedling can improve lines and wrinkles on the face, neck and décolletage, to address ageing due to sun damage and for acne scar resolution. It can also be used to treat other scarring such as stretch marks.
It is suitable for all skin types.
Actual Video Footage of Microneedling at Gelous Spa:
Microneedling treatments can be used for:
- Tissue regeneration
- Skin rejuvenation
- Improved collagen production
- Scar reduction therapy
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Pore size reduction
- Stretch marks
- Acne scarring
- Skin tightening
If you are generally healthy and don’t have any active skin diseases or infections in the area being treated, you will be fine to receive this treatment. We can’t treat active Eczema, keloid scars, psoriasis and other chronic skin conditions. We do not treat over active acne, rosacea, other inflammatory conditions, over open wounds and we can’t treat patients with sunburns. Please wait until it is healed before booking in.
Pregnant and breast feeding women are advised to wait before commencing treatment.
Does it hurt?
A topical numbing cream is applied, so the microneedling treatment is comfortable for you and should not be painful at all.
After Care Instructions
- Avoid make-up for the first 12 hours after treatment, but you can apply make-up the next day
- No exercising or strenuous activity for the first 24 hours after treatment. Sweating and gym environments are not advised.
- Avoid sunlight for 24 hours after treatment (no tanning in the sun or in a tanning bed)
- Do not use any Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acid or Retinol (Vitamin A) for 3 days after treatment.
- No pool swimming, sauna, hot tubs, or steam showers for 24-48 hours after treatment.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as Ibuprofen, Advil or Motrin. These medications will interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is responsible and critical for your skin’s rejuvenation.
- Do not drink excessive amounts of alcohol as it will dehydrate your skin. Stay hydrated!
Home Care Kit
After your treatment we will provide you with a FREE home care kit to take with you. It has instructions on how to take care of your skin after treatment and products to use in the days following your treatment. Many spas charge extra for this, but we include your kit for free. We believe in the best microneedling in our Calgary spa.